tylerjhulegaardtylerjhulegaard

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

<3Lock<3Legion<3

Hey, it's Dots Lock. You guys did REALLY well on this thing. Wonchop, thank you for breathing.

The Avenging Hero - Epi.1 The Avenging Hero - Epi.1

Good!

Hey, I actually liked this a lot. You gotta get crackin' on the next chapters. I know this will prbably be a no, but do you think my hero could be in your flash? Email me at madden_04_playa(at)hotmail(dot)com (lol, no URLs aloud) I can send you some screenshots if you decide to think about it. Alright PEACE OUT!
Tyler James Hulegaard the First

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

The best flash I've ever seen

This was sooooooooo funny!!! Amazing graphics. Extremely stylish. Great sound. And best of all it was hilarious. Apart from knox and homestar, this is the best flash I've seen.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

:D great!!!!!

Great game! This one and the first one! I didn't like the arena one very much but that's OK. It was great. I think I accidentaly clicked 2 instead of 5 My bad, my bad :S

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

10's across the board

This is by far, newground's BEST game. I think it would be funny if Napolean Dynamite were in this game, so I could beat the living crap out of him.

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Crap

This is honestly THE most boring game I have ever played. There is no point to it, and you can't do anything with the cars. One day look at a road and see if you can find what a real car looks like.

Pissed Off loop Pissed Off loop

Me likey

A good loop, I want to use this in one of my new flash submissions.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Sorry I didn't catch your review sooner man. Thanks a lot I really hope you do use it or any of my other music. That would be really awesome.