tylerjhulegaardtylerjhulegaard

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

<3Lock<3Legion<3

Hey, it's Dots Lock. You guys did REALLY well on this thing. Wonchop, thank you for breathing.

The Avenging Hero - Epi.1 The Avenging Hero - Epi.1

Good!

Hey, I actually liked this a lot. You gotta get crackin' on the next chapters. I know this will prbably be a no, but do you think my hero could be in your flash? Email me at madden_04_playa(at)hotmail(dot)com (lol, no URLs aloud) I can send you some screenshots if you decide to think about it. Alright PEACE OUT!
Tyler James Hulegaard the First

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

The best flash I've ever seen

This was sooooooooo funny!!! Amazing graphics. Extremely stylish. Great sound. And best of all it was hilarious. Apart from knox and homestar, this is the best flash I've seen.

(2006) Klay Valentines (2006) Klay Valentines

This is a-pretty good flash. A-pretty a-good-a!

This is a funny flash. When I saw it I giggled uncontrollabaly like a little girl. Peace out to all my gangster homie dogs... Wait, is it dawg or dog? Anyways, good job Knox, I gave it a ten

The Chicken or the egg! The Chicken or the egg!

meh!

It was average. I did learn one thing though, in the U.K. the say 0 as not, we say zero. wierd

whataboffin responds:

We say 0 as Naught not not, prounced naw-t.

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

Suck

I didn't understand this flash at all. It was really pointless, It wasn't funny at all. I hope the next one makes this one seem better. Because I hated this one. Good job with the graphics and what-not. But the movie itself was really boring.

(2006) Klay Kamping! (2006) Klay Kamping!

Lol... ing... is what... i did... when i saw it.

Hahahahahahaha, that was a very good movie. Don't listn to that mangina who says the klaymations suck. He can just stop watching. This is one of your bests, I think I'll put it on my myspace. The campfire graphics were AMAZING! I didn't know they had graphic software like that out yet.